I hope everyone is as happy as I am that we are back to Daylight Savings Time!! Why don't they stop fooling around with our heads and keep the time one way or another!! Anything to mess with everyone's metobolism!! I would rather have 3 extra hour of daylight all year around than darkness at 5 o'clock at night anytime! How many people out there agree with me? So I'm on the seashore area of New Jersey and now I can enjoy the extra daylight hours outside and unhibernate from the inside world of darkness! Now I can bike ride longer in the day time, ride my Hog in a safer environment in the daylight and walk or run on the boardwalk in the daylight!
My question to everyone else is---->>>What do you think about the time change and do you like more light hours or the darkness!!??
No comments:
Post a Comment