Saturday, March 8, 2008

One Day At A Time


"You can increase the richness in your life, by eliminating anything that robs you of your peace of mind".

This is why I remind myself to live ''one day at a time''!! I know that we are all connected inthe scheme of life and the helps me to know that God is with me always when I'm connected with the universe! In thinking and believing that we are all one peace and love surrounds me.
Appreciate the miracle of existence. This world is a wonder. As a body you exist in the world. As awareness the world exists in you. Amazing!!

Focus on your breathe.

As you breathe in commune with all that is by consciously being awareness that is one with everything and everyone.

As you breathe out embrace everything and everyone with unconditional compassion.

Remember to Relax and the GOD is in charge!!

No comments: